You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.Emergency Department
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 55,000
- 40 Beds
- Level 1 Trauma Center, Stroke Center
- EM Residency Program
- EPIC EMR
- 34% Admission rate
- Ultrasound, CMAC
- Part of Mercy Health Health system
- Largest health system in Ohio
- One of the largest nonprofit healthcare ministries in the United States
- 401 beds
- All major specialties except pediatrics are represented; no in-house Labor and Delivery (OB/GYN is available on call)
- Youngstown is located in the Northeastern part of Ohio, midway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. The city is known for its commitment to the arts with their established cultural and recreational facilities and its diversified economic base.
- Youngstown is home to one of the nation’s most outstanding American art museums, the Butler Institute. With yearly festivals and jamborees, Youngstown is one of the best places to live, work and play.
Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital
1044 Belmont Avenue
Youngstown, OH 44501 view map hospital website