You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.Details:
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Nocturnist position available
- ED Volume: 32,000
- ED Beds: 27 (9 monitored)
- Admission Rate: 30%
- Coverage: 8- and 9-hour shifts with 44-53 hours of physician coverage per day
- Documentation: Cerner/CPOE and PowerNote
- Largest medical/surgical acute care center in Austin offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services
- Located in the heart of central Austin’s medical district
- Recently underwent $50 million expansion project
- .One of four Magnet hospitals in the Seton Healthcare system
- Seton Medical Center Austin offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services for both inpatients and outpatients
- Regional specialty programs include the Seton Heart Specialty Care and Transplant Center, Shivers Cancer Programs, Marialice Shivers Regional Neonatal Center
- One of first two hospitals in Texas to receive Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification
Austin is the capital of Texas, but it is better known to many as the “Live Music Capital of the World.” With vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine and stunning outdoor settings, it's no wonder that Austin is one of the fastest-growing metropolitan regions in the nation. Nature trails, lakes, parks, and wilderness preserves offer exceptional recreational opportunities. The Austin area’s high-tech industry blends seamlessly with popular events such as the Austin City Limits Music Festival, SXSW, and the Formula One United States Grand Prix. The University of Texas, one of the largest universities in the nation, offers world-class arts and sporting events year-round.
Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
1201 West 38th Street
Austin, TX 78705 view map