You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.$60,000 Sign-On Bonus AvailableEmergency Department
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 40,000
- 45-bed emergency services unit
- Sorian EMR System
- 50 hours of Physician coverage daily
- 40 hours of APP coverage daily
- 393-bed hospital
- Designated Level II Trauma Center, triage, Express Care, private rooms
- 2 dedicated radiology exam rooms, an in-department CT scanner
- Backup specialties: ENT, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Neurology, Plastics coverage, Ortho, Obstetrics, Psych, Neuro, Pulmonary, Critical Care, Peds & Adult Hospitalist
Huntington, WV is located in the Eastern Ohio Valley and is the home of Marshall University. This region offers the best American lifestyle with friendly neighbors and a hometown community. With access to collegiate league sporting events, concerts, fine dining, shopping, museums, cultural and historical exploration your next adventure is always nearby.
Huntington and nearby Charleston airports provide flights to larger cities such as Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, Myrtle Beach, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.Observation Unit
- Approximately 3,800 obs patients/year
St. Mary's Medical Center
2900 1ST Ave.
Huntington, WV 25702 view map