Tenet Healthcare is seeking an OBGYN for an excellent career opportunity in an established private practice in Framingham, MA. There is a great, existing patient mix and you will be busy immediately in this growing community. A reputable physician of over thirty years is retiring and we are looking for someone to continue to build this practice. The fully equipped clinic is gorgeous with large exam rooms and a lake view. Deliveries and surgeries are performed at Tenet’s Metrowest Medical Center where a DaVinci is available if you desire to do robotic procedures.
- Current physician is currently 70% outpatient and 30% deliveries and surgeries.
- Very reasonable call of 1:5.
- Experienced office staff dedicated to providing the highest quality of women’s care.
- Perfect office setting equipped with ultrasound, NST, hysteroscopy (colposcopes in each exam room).
- Opportunity available to teach medical students and residents.
There is ample flexibility to make this practice your own. Please send your CV or email me for immediate consideration. Thank you for your interest.
For more than a century, MetroWest Medical Center has been a staple in the community for the delivery of quality healthcare with a personal touch. We look forward to helping you, your family and loved ones live a healthier, happier life for centuries to come.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.