The Rubino OB/GYN Group, an Axia Women’s Health care center, is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYN.
OB/GYN Associate Physician testimonial video: https://youtu.be/HovfVaSfJCM
The Rubino OB/GYN Group is a team of highly skilled Board Certified Obstetricians, Gynecologists and Urogynecologist who understand the special health needs of women and provide an intelligent and attentive approach to patient care. We make it easy for women to get the care they deserve from one practice. In fact, we are one of the few OB/GYN practices in Northern New Jersey to have a female, Board Certified Urogynecologist on our staff, a 3D Mammography Center, full service on-site laboratory and in-house 3D/4D ultrasounds. This means all patient health care needs can be addressed under one practice, without referrals or visits to other offices!
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- Office Locations: North Jersey
- 12 Provider Team
- Post Call Day Off!
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, West Orange, New Jersey (Primary)
- 24/7 Anesthesiologist
- Level III NICU
- Medical Students & OB/GYN Residents
PATIENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- On-site 3D Mammography Center
- 3D/4D Gyn Ultrasound Accredited by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (A.I.U.M.)
- Specialty Procedures: FemiLift, HerOption Cryoablation Therapy, MyoSure Fibroid Removal
- Pelvic Floor Therapy Program
- In-Office Hysteroscopy Diagnostics & Treatment
- Company Paid: New Jersey Medical license, CDS, DEA & Hospital Credentialing
- Company Paid: Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership – Track)
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
- Immediate 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Generous PTO
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs
- Axia-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
AXIA WOMEN’S HEALTH:
Axia Women’s Health is one of the largest women’s health groups in the nation. Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories, urogynecology, and fertility centers. Together, we put women first by delivering the total care they need to lead healthier, happier lives.
- Nearly 200 locations across 5 states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, Kentucky & Ohio
- More than 400 providers (and counting)
- More than 30,000 babies delivered annually across our network
- Over 500,000 patient visits annually
- Nearly 10,000 surgeries annually
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs:
- At Axia Women’s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
Growth is real – and rewarded:
- Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big:
- Axia Women’s Health is leading the way in improving women’s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women’s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
- Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We’re on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of it!