One of the nation's largest and fastest-growing senior-focused primary care healthcare organizations is seeking a primary care physician in Houston, Texas. The successful candidate will be a senior-focused healthcare provider who follows our value-based care model of medicine: Seeing up to 15 patients per day and having more time to spend with each patient to provide high-quality care. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in family medicine or internal medicine.
- Spend 100% of your time clinically focused on direct patient care, inclusive of patient-facing time and general administrative time
- Emphasis on quality over quantity - See up to 15 patients per day and have more time to spend with each patient
- Lead a multi-disciplinary care team supporting patients' physical, emotional, and social wellness
- Excellent quality of life: Mon – Fri, 8 am to 5 pm, schedule
- Base compensation up to $250,000, along with incentive (up to 20% of annual salary), and a signing bonus
- Support staff includes physician extenders, medical assistants, care coaches, referral specialists, certified coders, and experienced administrative staff
- Comprehensive benefits include health, life, dental, generous time off, and paid malpractice among others
A leading cultural and culinary destination, Houston is America's fourth-largest city. You'll find world-class dining, arts, shopping, and nightlife in this cosmopolitan location. Visit the Historic Heights, the museum district, and the exciting Space Center Houston. Houston is often described as "Southern hospitality meets urban chic city."
- No state income tax in Texas
- Beautiful homes in inviting neighborhoods + excellent schools — a wonderful place for families and individuals alike
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including waterfront activities along the Gulf Coast
- Houston is home to more than 11,000 restaurants with cuisine from more than 70 countries
- An array of amenities, including an international airport and collegiate and professional sports
- Myriad corporations for spousal employment if needed