The Service Line Medical Director and Service Line Assistant Medical Director, JeffConnect & Urgent Care Services is responsible for the leading the operational, financial, quality, training and educational initiatives for JeffConnect and the Urgent Care Centers. This includes developing and implementing program specific strategic and operating plans to drive high quality and low cost outcomes and growing assigned clinical departments and services to achieve desired financial performance in collaboration with senior leadership.
The Service Line Medical Director and the Service Line Assistant Medical Director will work together along with operational leadership and will be responsible for leading the long-term development and success of the program. The incumbent will serve as a champion of change, continuously identifying, developing, and implementing methods to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, safety, financial performance, and quality of the services provided to patients, family members, and referring physicians. The Service Line Medical Director and Assistant Medical Director both guide and coache the team to achieve well-defined goals and objectives by creating an environment of a metrics focused, performance based model of healthcare delivery.
- Measures key performance indicators and implements changes to optimize system performance using the latest performance improvement methodologies
- Interacts with a diverse group of stakeholders including physicians, nurses, referring physicians, legal, marketing, executives, maintaining a confident and customer service focused attitude at all times
- Has primary responsibility for the clinical support of JeffConnect on-demand synchronous and asynchronous telemedicine and urgent care centers including on-boarding, training and staffing of for physicians and APP’s.
- Is responsible for developing, implementing, and ensuring success of a system for sick call and volume surges across clinical activities of the service line.
- Performs monthly site visits in support of clinical and operational teams
- Provide care in urgent care and telemedicine for 50% or more of all clinical time and at least 10 clinical hours per week.
- Medical degree required.
- Advanced clinical experience in telehealth required
- National reputation desired
- Data analytics ability strongly desired
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATION:
License to practice medical in PA, NJ, and DE
Service Line Director
- Minimum of seven (7) years as health care provider.
- Minimum of three (3) year of healthcare management experience with demonstrated proficiency in operations, human resources, business planning, performance, regulatory affairs, and financial management.
Service Line Assistant Director
- Minimum of three (3) years as health care provider.
- Minimum of one (1) year of healthcare management experience with demonstrated proficiency in operations, human resources, business planning, performance, regulatory affairs, and financial management.