Gastroenterology private practice seeking an experienced Gastroenterologist to continue patient care for two retiring physicians and contribute to practice growth.
Enjoy the independence of a private practice:
- Spend more time with your patients
- Manage your work/ life balance
- Feel confident in the security and support of professionally managed practice services
- Opportunity to absorb a turnkey practice with established patient base
- Become an ASC shareholder with $0-buy in and 24-month tenure
- Outpatient, general GI cases only
- Monday through Friday office hours
- Option to manage your own schedule (3 5 day work week)
- Work alongside highly trained and experienced clinical and administrative teams
- Optional weekend hospital call coverage for additional stipend
- Guaranteed 24-month base salary with initial sign-on/ relocation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health/ dental/ vision insurance, malpractice claims-made policy insured, and CME
- 4 weeks PTO
Eynon is located along the Lackawanna River Valley in the city of Archbald. The population includes about 150,000 for the surrounding areas of Scranton and Wilkes-Barre and is only 40 miles from the New York- New Jersey border!
Relax in its small-town charm with short commute to two ski slopes (Montage and Elk), a large indoor water park, Pocono Mountain resorts, and several lakes and parks for outdoor activities. Five colleges and universities are all within an hour and half driving distance, including Cornell University. Travel is accommodated with the following airports: Avoca (20mi), Allentown (70mi), Newark (120mi), and Philadelphia (130mi). Enjoy an excellent quality of life and low cost of living in Eynon.