Dedicated to improving women's healthcare in the community, this 410-bed hospital is looking to add an OB/GYN provider to service the Western Kentucky Region.
- Mixed schedule of OB and GYN with Level II Non-surgical NICU
- Collegial environment includes 4 OB/GYN providers, 3 Women's Health APRNs, 1 FM OB
- Quality of life schedule with 1:4 call schedule; APRNs takes first call
- Outpatient clinic located conveniently in the Hospital
- Established patient panel and volume covering 1 Hospital
- 350k base salary with wRVU productivity incentive, 40k sign-on, relocation allowance, residency stipend, and student loan assistance
- Benefits include: health insurance, retirement savings options, malpractice insurance, PTO, and CME allowance
Community: Enjoy living in this quaint, family friendly Kentucky town less than 2 hours from Nashville, TN.
• Enjoy a cost of living that is 25% below the national average
• Affordable housing with public and private schooling perfect to raise a family
• Many outdoors activities, such as boating, kayaking and fishing, a visit to Dawson springs, golfing, and many local and state parks
• Easy access to Nashville, TN, Louisville, KY, Evansville, IN all perfect for a weekend trip
For additional information about this opportunity, please contact Meredith Hagan:
Employment Type: Full Time