Established Kentucky Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Provider to join their team of dedicated health providers.
• Outpatient only clinic setting with a collegial collaborative practice environment
• Option for a 4-day week with minimal call schedule
• Supportive administration, experienced mid-level support and assigned MA
• Competitive base salary plus generous incentives, including 50k sign on bonus, 100k student loan assistance, 10k relocation allowance and residency stipend
• Comprehensive benefits package, retirement, CME allowance, malpractice, and 6 weeks' PTO
• J1 & H1B eligible
Community: Enjoy living in this quaint, family friendly Kentucky town less than 2 hours from Nashville, TN.
• Enjoy a cost of living that is 25% below the national average
• Affordable housing with public and private schooling perfect to raise a family
• Many outdoors activities, such as boating, kayaking and fishing, a visit to Dawson springs, golfing, and many local and state parks
• Easy access to Nashville, TN, Louisville, KY, Evansville, IN all perfect for a weekend trip
For additional information about this opportunity, please contact Meredith Hagan:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time