Established 410 bed acute and skilled care facility is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist to join their busy outpatient practice in this beautiful Kentucky town.
- 100% outpatient pulmonary with option to include sleep medicine and/or critical care
- Ample support includes CT Surgeons and Pulmonologist, Interventional Cardiologist, Invasive Cardiologist and EP, as well as Hematology/ Oncology and Radiation/Oncology.
- Onsite resources include PFT, pulmonary rehab, tumor boards, infusion services next door at Cancer Center
- Clinic located conveniently in the Hospital with established patient panel
- Competitive base salary with wRVU productivity incentive, 40k sign-on, relocation allowance, residency stipend, and student loan assistance
- Benefits include health insurance, retirement savings options, malpractice insurance, PTO, and CME allowance
Community: Enjoy living in this quaint, family friendly Kentucky town less than 2 hours from Nashville, TN.
- Enjoy a cost of living that is 25% below the national average
- Affordable housing with public and private schooling perfect to raise a family
- Many outdoors activities, such as boating, kayaking and fishing, a visit to Dawson springs, golfing, and many local and state parks
- Easy access to Nashville, TN, Louisville, KY, Evansville, IN all perfect for a weekend trip
For additional information about this opportunity, please contact Meredith Hagan:
Employment Type: Full Time