A modern primary care facility is looking for a BE/BC family medicine physician to join their growing team.
Situated in a southwest New Mexico mountain town, this position offers a great work-life balance with flexible scheduling options.
• Full-time and part-time opportunities available.
• No Phone Call.
• Behavioral health, pharmacy, and imaging onsite.
• TWO dedicated Medical Assistants per provider.
• Competitive base salary with sign-on and relocation bonuses available.
• Full comprehensive benefits.
• With 320 days of sunshine per year, you can enjoy endless possibilities for outdoor recreation - whitewater rafting, rock climbing, mountain biking, downhill skiing, fly fishing, golfing, and so much more!
• Offering expansive views of the Gila Mountains, this mini-city is home to an iconic Southwest community that is bursting with art, culture, local restaurants and so much more.
• Additionally, not only is this city considered the gateway to wilderness, but it also boasts a cost of living that 20% lower than the national average, according to bestplaces.net.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time