UNC HEALTH Wayne is hiring a Nocturnist, Goldsboro, NC
UNC Health Wayne is looking for BC/BE Nocturnist to join the growing Hospital Medicine program in Goldsboro, NC. Affiliated with UNC Rex, this position involves delivering high-quality and team-based inpatient services. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and benefits including, quality bonus, CME, retirement plan and malpractice coverage.
Goldsboro is located one hour east of Raleigh, the vibrant state capital, and 90 minutes from the NC coast. We have great weather, a welcoming community, an energized downtown and a low cost of living. It's a mid-sized town with easy access to a city lifestyle, and a community hospital that's part of one of the country's top-rated health care systems, UNC Health.
Schedule: 7 nights on and 7 nights off (7pm-7am)
- UNC Wayne is a modern facility with 316 Acute Care Beds
- 120 year history
- 38 Emergency Beds, 4 Trauma beds, 4 Behavioral Health Beds
- 15 Bed ICU
- 8 Bed Labor and Delivery Unit
- 26 Bed Nursery
- 22 Bed Behavioral Health Unit
- EMR: EPIC
- Graduated from an accredited Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy school
- Internal Medicine Residency preferred
- Competitive Salary plus incentives
- Generous benefit plan including CME Allowance, Health & Life Insurance, Retirement
I look forward to assisting you with starting your career at UNC Health!
Check out the below websites about the location and the hospital.
For more information please contact Sheila Barnes, In-house Physician Recruiter at Sheila.Barnes@unchealth.unc.edu or 919-622-6220.