Urology Hospitalist needed in Fort Worth, Texas
- MD or DO candidates
- Urology residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Board certification required
- Seeking candidates ready to begin practice immediately
- Employed position with Texas Health Physicians Group, including an excellent compensation and benefits package
- Two additional Urology Hospitalists are needed to join two others to cover an expanding Urology group in Fort Worth, Texas affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- We currently have one Hospitalist to cover the day shift, and one to cover nights one more for each shift still needed. This is a 7on/7off schedule.
- This practice uses Epic EMR, as does the hospital so information is seamless
Texas Health Physicians Group includes over 1,000 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients. Through THPG, Texas Health is more than just a network of hospitals it is now a full health system with the opportunity to provide unparalleled healthcare coverage to North Texans. Patients benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration.
Texas Health Physicians Group has received the prestigious Medicus Integra Award. The Coalition for Physician Well-Being award is based upon the belief that physician resilience and well-being is not only good for physicians but is conducive to healthy organizational culture and essential to quality patient care. THPG is only the 10th organization in the nation to receive this award.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is one of our flagship facilities serving a population of over 2.5 million. Located in the Medical District, Texas Health Fort Worth is a regional referral center for 26 counties, with transfers and referrals from as far away as El Paso, Texas and parts of Oklahoma. It has a census of about 600 patients per day and 27 ORs. This facility is presently a Level II Trauma Center but is working toward a Level I designation. Texas Health Fort Worth has a robust emergency department with more than 90,000 visits and an active call schedule.
From the City of Fort Worth web site (www.FortWorthTexas.gov): Fort Worth is the 12th-largest city in the United States, known for Texas hospitality and a dozen remarkable districts full of culture and fun. The historic western Stockyards featuring the world s only twice-daily cattle drive, Billy Bob s Texas (the world s largest honky-tonk) and the new Mule Alley. A connected downtown with the 35-block Sundance Square entertainment district. The stunning museums of the Cultural District, the Botanic Garden and nearby Fort Worth Zoo.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and this position is not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.