Feel The Pulse Of This Exceptional Team!
We invite you to consider a non-invasive cardiology practice opportunity with the Gundersen Health System. You would be joining a nationally recognized, well-established Heart Institute team.
Here are some highlights:
- You will enjoy a blend of both inpatient and outpatient cardiology
- Recognized STEMI program in the tri-state service area
- State of the art imaging equipment
- Dedicated collaborative team of cardiologists and cardiac surgeons working together to meet the needs of our patients
Gundersen Health System:
- Award winning, physician led, multispecialty group practice
- Epic EMR
- Residency training programs allow our staff to practice and teach in a very collegial environment
- All physicians are employed and provided with a competitive compensation and benefit package
La Crosse is the largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
La Crosse consistently receives high rankings in health, well-being, and education. Its diverse attributes are demonstrated by its recent top 15 places to live ranking from Outside Magazine and its listing as a top 50 small place for business and careers by Forbes. Excellent public and private school options situated within welcoming neighborhoods contribute to a fabulous quality of life in La Crosse.