The Andrews Institute and Baptist Medical Group located in Pensacola, Florida, announce an opening for a fourth neurosurgeon. This is an opportunity to join the area's leading neurosurgery group in reputation, quality, and growth. The ideal candidate is BC/BE in Neurosurgery, proficient in Trauma coverage and care, and is seeking a more spine-focused neurosurgery practice.
Baptist Health Care (BHC) is the community's only locally-owned, not-for-profit health system, with three acute care hospitals, medical parks and 50+ physician offices throughout Northwest Florida and South Alabama. BHC has broken ground on a new, state-of-the-art flagship hospital slated to open in Fall of 2023.
Baptist Medical Group is the employed, multispecialty physician network of Baptist Health Care. BMG is anchored by a robust primary care and consists of more than 230 physicians and advanced practice providers spanning 22 specialties and sub-specialties.
Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive Base Salary + wRVU bonus
- Quality + Service Bonus
- Enticing Signing Bonus
- Generous Relocation Allowance
- Full Health Benefits + Retirement Package
- Solid Referral Network
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- No state income tax
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, & outdoor music events
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state of Florida, with a wide array of higher education institutions as well
- Easily accessible airport with 20+ direct flights to cities including Chicago, Washington, D.C., Denver, Miami, Nashville, St. Louis, Dallas, Newark and more.
Baptist Health Care
Baptist Medical Group