Florida—Private Practice in Miami Seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist - Excellent Work-Life Balance!
**Pay no state income tax living in Florida.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist to join a fast-growing private practice in Miami, Florida. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced, skilled physician eager to join an award-winning team of skincare experts practicing in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Open to experienced MDs or DOs - board-certified physicians preferred
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Provide a mix of medical dermatology (75%) and cosmetics (25%)
- Current providers see 40-50 patients per day - high volume!
- Small, collegial team of reputable dermatology providers
- Seasoned support staff in place - 2-3 dedicated medical assistants per provider
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Opportunity to practice in a hospital setting and participate in research - neither required
- Fully equipped, modern office with more than 80 different lasers
- Candidate is not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Replacement position for a relocating provider
- EMR in place
Miami is brimming with luxurious amenities and lively entertainment. Enjoy perfect year-round weather and beautiful east coast beaches in southern Florida. Upscale shops, sports activities, and delicious restaurants are easily accessible. You'll find great schools, relaxed, quiet neighborhoods and a warm, family-friendly atmosphere here.
And with Miami International Airport nearby offering around 150 destination flights around the globe, you can easily make your travel dreams a reality!