St. David’s Healthcare is seeking several family medicine providers to join various employed and private practices throughout Austin, TX. As one of the largest health systems in Texas, St. David’s Healthcare includes seven of the area’s leading hospitals.
- Board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine with pediatrics
- Excellent work ethic and be energetic and motivated to build a practice
- Income guarantee for first year or employment option available as well
- Competitive salary following MGMA guidelines
Overview of St. David’s Healthcare:
- 7 hospitals and 119 total sites of care in Austin and Central Texas
- Received Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award – the nation’s highest presidential honor for performance excellence
- Recognized by Healthgrades for excellence in cardiac care
St. David’s HealthCare is a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits—St. David’s Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation. The proceeds from our hospital operations fund these foundations, which, in turn, invest those dollars back into the community. Since the beginning of St. David’s HealthCare in 1996, more than $269 million have been given back to the community to improve health and healthcare in Central Texas.
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named “Best Place for Business and Careers,” “Live Music Capital of the World,” and “Best Town for Relocation of Families.” Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festivals.