The Austin Diagnostic Clinic would like to recruit a board certified/board eligible neurologist to join an established multi-specialty group in private practice in Austin, TX.
As a new provider, you will be stepping into an established neurology practice, will work alongside two seasoned neurology physicians and will be supported by experienced staff.
- Physicians have the opportunity for ownership in the medical group – typically after the first year
- Opportunity to create a neurology specialty practice or see a wide range of adult general neurology patients
- The average physician tenure is 14 years – 25% have 20+ years with the group
- Opportunities to develop and use your physician leadership talents
- Ability to use the practice’s infusion services and on-site diagnostics (EMG, EEG, Advanced Imaging)
- Multi-specialty group practice setting – a highly collaborative network of 120+ providers
- Partner with St. David’s Healthcare System
- In-house high complexity laboratory and basic imaging as well as on-site advanced imaging
- Regular weekday hours
- Experienced nursing and clerical support
- Schedule: 8-5 Monday through Friday
- Call: Outpatient call shared equally between partners and supported by evening and overnight triage nurse. Hospital and ER call optional
- Competitive compensation based on productivity
- Comprehensive benefits package providing:
- Full range of health coverage
- 401k with match
- Continuing medical education
- Medical professional liability
- Long term disability insurance
About the Austin Diagnostic Clinic and St. David’s North Austin Medical Center:
- The Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC) is a multi-specialty group practice founded in 1952 with 145 providers in 22 specialties in nine locations across Central Texas
- The main clinic is located in north Austin. The facility houses both the clinic and north Austin Medical Center Hospital. More than 100 of the clinic's physicians have offices in this building. Family practice, pediatrics and urgent care are located in a separate building across the street from main clinic.
- ADC also has clinics in Circle C in southwest Austin, Westlake in west Austin, Round Rock, San Marcos, Steiner Ranch and Cedar Park
- David’s North Austin Medical Center is a 378-bed multi-specialty, acute care facility, dedicated to the highest level of women’s health services, a 24-hour emergency department, The Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery, a kidney transplant program, inpatient and outpatient surgery, a bariatric center and heart and vascular center
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named “Best Place for Business and Careers,” “Live Music Capital of the World,” and “Best Town for Relocation of Families.” Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year-round festival.