Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Pediatric Behavior and Development physician.
Location: Fremont and Dublin
- Join a department leading the way in innovation in DBP and help continue to drive practice change!
- Opportunity to join a full-service Behavioral and Developmental Pediatric practice in a large multispecialty group
- Department currently includes four physicians, two NP s and two clinic psychologists
- Collaborate with numerous other pediatric subspecialists
- Average of 8-10 patients per day
- Referrals by PAFMG primary care physicians and community practices
- Board certified or Board eligible in Pediatrics
- Fellowship in Pediatric Behavior and Development
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG s employment policies and practices.