St. Joseph has the largest primary care network in the Brazos Valley! We're looking for family medicine doctors who are driven to improve the health of our community by managing the healthcare needs of our growing patient population. We're looking for compassionate, relationship-focused providers to join our high-quality team. If that sounds like you, please apply or reach out!
- Must be boarded in Family Medicine
- Diverse patient population - no OB
- Great work/life balance - Hours 8-5, no weekends
- Able to transition to 4.5 day work week upon maturing panel
- Limited call - 2-3 days per month by phone only
- 1-3 Years' experience preferred, but will consider new grads
- Competitive base salary
- Additional compensation once on wRVU model
- Sign On Bonus
- CME and Licensure allowance
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, retirement, etc)
Centrally located between Houston, Austin, and Dallas, St. Joseph Health is located in the heart of the Brazos Valley. The twin cities of Bryan-College Station comprise a vibrant, fast-growing community with plenty of small-town charm. Home to Texas A&M University, the George Bush Presidential Library, Lake Bryan, and Downtown Bryan, Bryan-College Station is ideal for families, offering the convenience of large city amenities on a backdrop of the Brazos Valley countryside.
St. Joseph Health provides health care to a 9-county service region. The main service area is Brazos County, while Austin, Burleson, Grimes, Lee, Leon, Madison, Robertson, and Washington counties comprise the secondary market. The total population for the System s service area is approximately 360,000.