Neurology - Alzheimer/Dementia BC/BE
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Neurologist with interest in dementia, memory disorders, and Alzheimer s disease to join our busy practice at the Ray Dolby Brain Health Center. New grads are welcome to apply!
Location: San Francisco, California
The Dolby Center is a cognitive neurology practice that provides comprehensive care for patients with cognitive impairment and their families through a multi-disciplinary team including physicians, neuropsychologists and a large team of social workers.
- Highly collaborative team with excellent clinical and administrative support.
- Excellent financial support through generous philanthropy.
- Ample administrative time and leadership development resources available.
- Research, community outreach and educational opportunities available.
- BC/BE in Neurology.
- Fellowship training is preferred but not required.
- An active and unrestricted California medical license
- Sutter West Bay Medical Group.
- Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full benefit package.
- Robust retirement program.
- Positive work-life balance.
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG s employment policies and practices.
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.
Apply for Neurology - Alzheimer/Dementia BC/BE
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert