Dental Care Alliance affiliated offices in Baltimore are seeking a dedicated Oral Surgeon who is committed to excellence and understand the nature of teamwork. We are seeking a part time or full time OMFS to work in one or more of our affiliated offices in the Baltimore area.
At Dental Care Alliance, we support our practices, by supporting and empowering them to stay focused and committed to quality care. We’re a collective support system for our providers, committed to improving the health of our patients and the communities we serve.
As a specialist you will experience the support of a highly trained team of experienced professionals.
- Provide oral surgical specialized clinical care
- Educate patients on oral health and treatment options
- Provide OMFS services and treatment plans as prescribed by examination and x-rays
- Examine, diagnose, and treat wide spectrum of oral and maxillofacial health problems including; dental implants, 3rd molar removal, and corrective jaw surgery
- Utilize techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism while providing treatment
- Remain apprised of current technologies and standards of care through CE and professional development
- Strong patient referral base
- Competitive and uncapped earning potential
- Clinical autonomy to diagnose and treat patients
- Patient Care centric practice
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Established business support allowing the providers to focus on patient care
- Complete range of benefits for full-time employment
- DDS/DMD from an accredited Dental School
- Certificate from an accredited US Oral Surgery Residency Program
- Active Dental License in the state of practice