Novant Health Carolina Women's Health Associates, located in Salisbury, NC, is seeking a board certified/board eligible OBGYN physician to join their practice. Novant Health Carolina Women’s Health Associates is a well-established practice, serving the Salisbury and China Grove area for over 50 years. The practice has a team of 5 physicians, 1 Certified Nurse Midwife, 1 Nurse Practitioner, and an excellent support staff. Novant Health Carolina Women’s Health has two locations in Salisbury and China Grove, and offers comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care, including minimally invasive gynecologic surgery and on-site ultrasound services. Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00-5:00, and Friday 8:00-12:00. 60-70 monthly deliveries and our surgeries are out of Novant Health Rowan Medical Center in Salisbury. Call is 1:5 or better.
Salisbury is a growing community with a small-town feel located in the Piedmont of North Carolina less than an hour from Charlotte and an international airport, and a few hours from the mountains and beaches. Salisbury has a variety of arts and cultural activities, restaurants, museums, parks, walking trails, public and private schools and colleges, making it a wonderful place to live and enjoy the beautiful North Carolina seasons.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Loan forgiveness
- Novant Health Medical Group employed
- Medical and retirement benefits
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.”
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
- Completion of an accredited residency program required
- For specialty physicians - completion of an accredited fellowship program specific to medical specialty
- Current MD license in appropriate state
- board certification or eligibility
- current DEA license required