Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health, our centers promote healthy lifestyles and build healthy communities one family at a time. We have six large centers and many smaller sites, many of which are strategically located in or near high-need areas. We provide high quality and affordable health care services to every member of your family. Our primary care teams are specially trained to help you manage ongoing conditions, such as asthma, heart disease or diabetes, as well as access preventive care, such as annual check-ups and immunizations.
We are currently searching for a dynamic Dermatologist to join our outstanding team. This position will be a 100% outpatient medical dermatology position. Administrative and clinical research opportunities exist, in accordance with the person’s interest. This person will rotate through our three Centers of Excellence and help build a new practice.
- Unrestricted, NYS medical license, or the ability to obtain one
- New grads welcome to apply - Board Certified or Board Eligible required
- Graduation from an accredited medical school
- Passion to work with the underserved
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination will be required prior to hire
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are accepted
To be considered, or for more information about this role, please send a copy of your CV to: Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at: email@example.com
Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V