Genesis Medical Group is a multispecialty practice that strives to provide the best possible care to all patients in a caring and compassionate environment. Genesis is seeking experienced, Full-Time, Primary Care Physicians to join our rapidly growing medical practice. They will be responsible for providing complete, comprehensive clinical care for our patients including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, and coordination of care, preventative and healthcare maintenance. Physicians work collaboratively with all of our providers as a multi-disciplinary team to provide comprehensive, compassionate healthcare to our patients.
- Must have a Texas Medical License
- Valid DEA License
- Board Certification
- Current CPR/BLS is required
- Ability to work collaboratively with a clinical team
- Demonstrate professional competence and integrity and ethical conduct of practice
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and effective conflict resolution skills
- Patient focused and committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care and service to all patients.
- Genesis is a tobacco-free employer.
- Competitive pay and benefits: 401k + match, insurance, paid time off, no parking fees, etc.