A multidisciplinary occupational health clinic in San Diego is seeing a BE/BC Physiatrist to join their expanding team. Work alongside a dedicated team that takes a holistic approach towards helping patients with acute or chronic conditions return to the work force.
• Outpatient only schedule
• No Call, No Nights and No Weekends
• 400k+ Base Salary and 100k in Annual Bonuses
• Comprehensive Benefits Package with Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Retirement Plan and Paid Time Off
San Diego, California is a diverse and spectacular place to live. Beautiful year-round weather, friendly people, and plenty to see and do. Top-rated schools, world-class shopping, a food and drink haven, farmer's markets, beaches, family attractions, and parks - there is truly something for everyone.
• Visit attractions such as Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo, Torrey Pines State Reserve, Coronado Beach and the Gaslamp Quarter
• Live in one of the many diverse neighborhoods in close-proximity yet vast in differentiation- Little Italy, Carmel Valley, Mission Hills, North Park, Balboa Park or La Jolla.
• Indulge your inner foodie- San Diego is home to some of the best restaurants in the world and with over 6500 farms in San Diego County, the farm-to-table options are endless
• Enjoy beautiful year-round weather. Ranked #1 for weather in the U.S. by Zillow and #18 Best City for Outdoor Activities by Niche
If living in a California city of surf and sand with a friendly, laidback attitude is what you have been dreaming of, please send your C.V. or contact me for details.
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Link to Calendar: www.calendly.com/mfabick
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Employment Type: Full Time