A multidisciplinary occupational health clinic in Riverside, CA is seeing a BE/BC Physiatrist to join their expanding team. Work alongside a dedicated team that takes a holistic approach towards helping patients with acute or chronic conditions return to the work force.
• Outpatient only schedule
• No Call, No Nights and No Weekends
• 400k+ Base Salary + 100k in Annual Bonuses
• Comprehensive Benefits Package with Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Retirement Plan and Paid Time Off
Riverside, CA is sixty miles east of Los Angeles and boasts a number of firsts including having the first golf course. It is also home to the University of California Riverside, bringing a youthful vibe to the city.
• Stroll through Riverside's charming historic downtown with world class dining, shops, bars, art galleries, and museums
• Enjoy over 20+ festivals and special events each year including weekly farmer's markets and arts & music festivals
• Live in one of the many top rated neighbors in Riverside with excellent public schools according to Niche.com - Canyon Crest, Orangecrest, Mission Grove or Alessandro Heights
• Be located just 1 hour from Los Angeles, but at a fraction of the cost. Cost of living in Riverside is 23.9% cheaper than LA and home costs are 41% cheaper according to BestPlaces.net
If you're looking for a family friendly community with city-like amenities near Los Angeles, please send your C.V. or contact me for details.
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Link to Calendar: www.calendly.com/mfabick
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Employment Type: Full Time