Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon
Level 1 Trauma Center Primary Service Line
Fellowship trained or planned fellowships: 2022-2024
We have an opportunity available in our dynamic and growing organization for a fellowship trained orthopedic trauma surgeon. Join 6 other fellowship trained trauma surgeons with 3-29 years of experience.
- Full time clinical position, BC/BE
- 4-6 call nights per month covering Level 1 Trauma
- acute trauma both high and low energy
- average 4-6 cases and 2-3 consults per call day
- dedicated ortho trauma room 7 days per week
- strong support with 24/7 APP coverage of ER
- teach fellows and 1 visiting resident
Candidates with a strong interest in clinical research are encouraged to apply.
- have a full-time trauma research coordinator and existing fracture database
- the practice and subspecialty group have an interest in re-energizing research program
- financial support and compensation for publications is a potential option
Candidates with second fellowship or subspecialty interest such as upper extremity, foot and ankle are also encouraged to apply.
- development of secondary practice interest is encouraged to promote longevity of trauma practice
OrthoIndy (OI), is a well-established 50 surgeon orthopedic group in Indianapolis, Indiana. Currently, we offer expertise in all orthopedic subspecialties including knee and cartilage restoration, total joint replacement/reconstruction, bone tumor/soft tissue oncology, foot and ankle, hand and upper extremity, interventional pain management, pediatric orthopedics, spine, shoulder and shoulder replacement, sports medicine, and trauma.
Indianapolis, the capital of Indiana, is a city with a population of over 875,000. Considered the racing capital of the world, as it is the home of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and the amateur sports capital of the world, Indy provides diverse options for fine dining, music, theater, wineries/craft breweries, and outdoor recreation! For more information about Life in Indy check out the Indy Influencers website at: https://lifeinindy.com/what-is-life-in-indy/ .
At OrthoIndy, we are TEAM OI, which makes up our organizational values. Team, Excellence, Accountability, Motivation, Outcomes, Innovation. Be part of something great!
OrthoIndy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.