Interventional Cardiologist For Thriving Southeast Metro!
Huntsville Hospital Heart Center Seeks Interventional Cardiologist to Grow Interventional Cardiology Program!
Established, employed practice with 48 Cardiologists, 7 Cardiothoracic Surgeons and 4 Cardiac Anesthesiologists. The main office is located in Huntsville with satellites in several of the surrounding communities. The Heart Center is located in a medical professional building adjacent to Huntsville Hospital. All of our physicians are Board Certified or Board Eligible and we were recently recognized as a Top 100 Hospital with Great Heart Programs by Becker s Hospital Review. The facility includes over 90,000 square feet with a Cardiac CT Scanner, Cardiac PET Scanner, an Invasive Catheterization and Peripheral Vascular Lab, a Cardiac Rehab Program, Congestive Heart Failure Clinic and an on-site Coumadin Clinic. Additionally, Huntsville Hospital operates five Cardiac Catherization Labs, four Electrophysiology Labs, including a Hybrid Lab, and 150 inpatient cardiology beds. New physicians can enjoy several amenities including an excellent starting salary and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), 415(m) and 457(b).
In addition, the group is employed by HH Heart Center, LLC which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Huntsville Hospital, one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the nation (with 941 beds), serving all of North Alabama and Southern Tennessee. The hospital has a 5 star rating for cardiac surgery from Healthgrades and recognition for the Get with the Guidelines program from the American Heart Association.
Huntsville Hospital is a 971 bed not-for-profit hospital with an additional 9 affiliated hospitals encompassing in total 2200 beds and 15000 employees. Huntsville Hospital serves as the regional referral center for North Alabama and southern Tennessee, and is a Level 1 Trauma Center. We are a teaching facility for UAB Family Practice and Internal Medicine residency programs.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community's unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. We are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Town center are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville Ranked #1 City to Live Nationwide by U.S. News