- Physician-led, professionally managed organization
- Clinic-only practice (possibility of working hospitalist shifts during the year, if desired)
- Flexible and adjustable hours to support work-life balance
- Friendly team environment of physicians and credentialed practitioners (IM/FM Team: 8 physicians, 8 APPs)
- Modern clinic attached to St. Mary s Hospital-Superior
- Admit to St. Mary's Hospital-Superior, a 25-bed CAH facility with transitional care services. EM physicians staff the ED. Transfer complex cases to St. Mary's Medical Center*, a 330-bed facility (7 miles from Superior).
- 24-hour Nurse Care line; RN nurse triage office support in the clinic
- Epic electronic medical records
- Supported by hospitalists and elder care team for long-term care facilities
- Shared call 1:8 (possibly 1:9) with an average phone call volume of 1-3 calls/night
- Average # of patients seen per day: 16
- Multi-specialty clinic includes: Family Medicine, Family Medicine with OB, Cancer and Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiology, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Liver Care, Kidney Care, Mental Health, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, and Sports Medicine, OT/PT/SLP, Pain Medicine, Pulmonology, Psychiatry (includes adult partial hospitalization program), Rheumatology, Substance Use Disorder, Urgent Care, Urology, Urologic Surgery, Vascular Medicine, Non-surgical Weight Loss, and many additional consult services.
- Full-service clinic includes: laboratory, radiology (general radiology, 3D Mammography, MRI, CT), and retail pharmacy (includes medication management).
- Competitive salary and benefits package including malpractice and tail coverage
- Minimum 6 weeks of time off per year
- 5 miles south of Duluth, MN, and 150 miles north of Minneapolis, MN
- Located on one of the most popular tourist routes in the Midwest, embracing the westernmost tip of the Great Lake, Superior
- Superior population: 28,000; Duluth/Superior regional population-130,000
*St. Mary s Medical Center is a Level I Adult Trauma Center, and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center; visit EssentiaHealth.org/VisionNorthland for more information.
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Kailee Deadrick, Physician Recruiter