Thriving private practice cardiology group in Sarasota, Florida seeking a Cardiac Electrophysiologist to join group of 12 physicians and 4 physician assistants. Seeking 3rd EP to complement 2 current experienced electrophysiologists high volume device, ablation, and structural practice. Preferably seeking physician completing fellowship training with broad expertise, inclusive of training in complex lead extraction.
Practice in a single office next to Sarasota Memorial Hospital, a nationally renowned tertiary-care teaching hospital with thriving cardiothoracic surgical and structural heart program.
Extraordinary mixture of quality of life and ability to practice in a private cardiology practice and hospital system.
- EP specific practice with general cardiology on-call responsibilities
- Office includes full spectrum of non-invasive testing (SPECT, PET, echo, vascular, device clinic).
- Partnership track position.
- Five weeks of vacation year 1, which includes a week of vacation during December holiday period.
- Additional half day off following weekend call
- Sign on bonus
Additional teaching opportunities available with Sarasota Memorial Hospital affiliated medical student and residency programs, as well as clinical research opportunities.
About the hospital:
- Named among 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in US, 2021
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital is one of the 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals in the US, named by IBM Watson Health in the 2021 Fortune/IBM Watson Health list.
About the community:
Located on the southwestern coast of Florida, just one hour south of Tampa, Sarasota offers a vibrant arts scene as well as 35 miles of pristine beaches. Voted #2 place in Florida to reside, enjoy year round warm weather where you can take advantage of the multitude of area parks and attractions. Sarasota County has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Florida, including Pine View School (grades 2-12) for the gifted which consistently ranks #1 in the state, #1 elementary school in the US, and #6 Magnet School in the US.