Pediatric Gastroenterologist BC/BE
- Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
- Palo Alto, California
- Closing date
- Jul 21, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Highly collaborative physician partnerships across sub-specialties and primary care
- Opportunity to build upon clinical passions and participate in rapid practice growth
- Autonomy in practice
- State of the art equipment and medical center
- Enjoy a primarily outpatient practice
- Fellowship in Pediatric Gastroenterology (Ped )GI
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40 specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
- Malpractice tail coverage
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Located 35 miles south of San Francisco and 14 miles north of San Jose, Palo Alto is part of the San Francisco Metropolitan Bay Area and became known as the birthplace of Silicon Valley. Palo Alto offers an unusual blend of intellect, innovation, culture and natural beauty.
Proximity to Stanford University with its cultural and educational offerings enhance the vibrancy, innate charm and beauty of Palo Alto. Distinctive in every way, Palo Alto offers its business community a diverse and exciting environment in which to work and live.
Apply for Pediatric Gastroenterologist BC/BE
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert