About the Practice:
Life IVF Center is a leading fertility group in Southern California. Our program specializes in Precision IVF to provide patients with an unmatched combination of accessibility, patient-friendliness, and strong success rates. In addition to regular ART procedures, we offer a full spectrum of fertility services including reproductive surgeries, IUI, oocyte and embryo cryo-preservation, genetic testing, donor oocyte, and gestational surrogacy. Both of our locations feature state-of-the-art procedure rooms with on-site IVF and hormone laboratories.
We take pride for our strong team atmosphere, patient-centric culture, and emphasis on continual improvement. For more information about Life IVF Center, please visit our website at www.lifeivfcenter.com.
About the Position:
Life IVF Center is currently seeking a highly motivated board eligible / board certified Gynecologist for our primary location in sunny Irvine, California with flexibility to cover our second practice in Arcadia, Los Angeles County, as necessary. The position offers predictable schedule, balanced lifestyle, and a close-knit team atmosphere. Primary responsibilities are outlined below.
- Provide warm and supportive initial, pre-, and post-procedure consultations
- Conduct comprehensive women's health exams
- Perform various reproductive and gynecological surgeries
- Evaluate oocyte donors and gestational carriers with standard assessment protocols
- Participate in clinic webinars and marketing to develop patient relationships
- Support and mentor clinic staff to cultivate growth and a positive work environment
- Salary and benefits are highly competitive and commensurate with experience
- Consistent daytime schedule with no nighttime call
- Flexible work arrangements: full-time, part-time, and per-diem options
- Paid malpractice insurance coverage
Candidate Traits & Qualifications:
- Board eligible / board certified Gynecologist
- Warm and friendly personality that is comforting and encouraging to potentially sensitive patients
- Outstanding verbal communication skills with compassion, professionalism, and courtesy
- Proactive and eager to create positive onrganizational changes and patient impact where possible
- Must be team-oriented and confident managing ambiguity