At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
LifeStance Health is immediately hiring full-time or part-time Psychiatrists to join our multi-disciplinary team at one of our Boston office locations.
Providers may work a hybrid schedule that includes providing telehealth from a home office.
Office Locations: Arlington, Auburn, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Canton, Chelmsford, Concord, Danvers, Easton, Framingham, Groton, Hopkinton, Lexington, Lynnfield, Mansfield, Medford, Medfield, Milford, Newton, Needham, North Andover, Northborough, Norwell, Norwood, Plymouth, Quincy, Raynham, Stoneham, Waltham, Wellesley, Weymouth, Woburn
While working as part of a multidisciplinary treatment team, the Psychiatrist will have the following responsibilities:
· Provide individual psychiatric assessments
· Participate in client follow-up sessions
· Completion of clinical progress notes
· Medication management services
· Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
The Psychiatrist may also have the opportunity to:
· Provide supervision of Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses (not required)
· Provide Telepsychiatry Services - training provided
· M.D. or D.O. from an accredited school of medicine
· Board Certified/Board Eligible (within 3 years of completing residency) in Adult or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
· Hold a valid medical license in Massachusetts or has the ability to obtain
· Hold a valid DEA certificate
· Final year Resident and Fellows encouraged to apply
Why Join Us:
· Outpatient (weekday)
· Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance, full time or part time
· W2 employed position with uncapped earnings
· High functioning patients
· Excellent non-clinical support staff
· Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability and 401(k) match
Annual Employee Stock Award
· 100% employer paid malpractice coverage - No tail required
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system, peer consultation groups, APA-approved continuing education. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.