A well-established private practice in Northeast Texas is actively looking to bring on a Pediatrician to replace a retiring partner. Maximize your earning potential in a practice that values its partners and has a long history of caring for the community!
• Join a highly reputable 5 physician pediatric private practice with a 40-year tradition of providing outstanding medical care
• No competition - this is the premier pediatric practice in town
• Tremendous income opportunity with a defined partnership track and proven income potential around $350,000
• Initial starting salary up to $240,000 (based on experience) + additional wRVU incentives
• $180,000 in student loan repayment through the state of Texas (PELRP)
This quaint Northeast Texas community may be small, but it offers large amounts of Texas charm
• Experience a newly renovated downtown with locally owned shops, farm to table restaurants, and a seasonal farmers market
• Avoid the daily headache of big city traffic with an average commute time of just 15 minutes.
• Home to one of the best park systems in the state, giving you ample opportunity to enjoy a whole host of outdoor activities
• Give yourself an immediate raise! Housing costs are consistently 18% lower than in major metro areas per smartasset.com
• A quick two-hour drive will land you in Dallas, Little Rock, and Shreveport
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time