Mercy Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Geriatrics Physician to join our well-established team of three physicians and three advanced practitioners serving skilled, assisted living, and long-term care patients in the greater St. Louis area.
This Opportunity Includes:
- Coverage of approximately 3 locations in collaboration with an APP
- Well-established clinic integration with Mercy Specialists
- Great work/life balance and flexible scheduling
- 1:6 Call; telephone only.
- A strong collaborative environment that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Integrated health system employment with a competitive income guarantee.
- Comprehensive benefits, CME, Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
Join Mercy’s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy is committed to serving more patients and building healthier communities. Our mission for providing compassionate, patient-centered care is what defines us and unites us. We are genuinely passionate about caring for others and getting health care right. As part of our team, you’ll experience a collaborative and advanced infrastructure with all the support you need to focus on patients. Mercy is a three-time Watson Health Top Five Large US Health System.
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Your life is our life’s work.