Laredo Medical Center is recruiting a Radiation Oncologist to join an established hospital owned practice in beautiful Laredo, TX!
Qualified Candidates :
- Services currently performed: 3D-CRT, IGRT, IMRT, SBRT - Also looking to add new services in the future
- Knowledge of SRS and brachytherapy experience is a plus
- Hospital employed existing practice opportunity
- Mix of inpatient/outpatient
- Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Radiation Oncology
- Ability to obtain or maintain an active and clear Texas medical license in good standing
- One other Radiation Oncologist in the service area
- Hospital based cancer center
- No visa support available
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Replacing a retiring physician
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Competitive salary (Based on MGMA guidelines)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Commencement bonus
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!
About Laredo Medical Center:
- 326 bed licenses acute care facility
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care service provider
- Chest Pain Accredited v6 with Primary PCI Accreditation
- The first hospital in Laredo to achieve the Center for Excellence designation
- Home to the largest emergency center in the community with advanced Level III Trauma Designation
- Level III NICU
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
About Laredo, TX:
- Population of over 250,000
- One of the safest places to live in Texas.
- Low cost of living.
- Beautiful weather year-round.
- Award-winning school districts (Private & Public).
- Historic downtown Laredo with vibrant arts and culture.
- Exceptional Tex-Mex cuisine and a plethora of locally owned restaurants.
- Many outdoor activities: state parks, golf. birding, and hiking trails.
- One of the highest paying cities in Texas for Physicians.