Laredo Medical Center is seeking a Neurologist to join the community of Laredo, TX!
- Experience preferred, but not required
- Must be U.S. board certified or board eligible
- Outpatient and inpatient
- 2 other neurologists in the community
- No visa support available
- Spanish is a plus
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Competitive salary
- Commencement bonus
- Student loan reimbursement
- Relocation expenses reimbursement
- Marketing and CME allowances
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!
Laredo, TX is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande River on the border of Mexico and the United States.
- Population of around 275,000
- Home to Texas A&M International University and Laredo Community College
- Multiple historical districts, many on the National Register of Historic Places
- Home to the Tecolotes Dos Laredos, the Triple-A minor league team for the Mexican League that plays home games in both Mexico and in Laredo
- Many family friendly pools and parks