Woodland Heights Medical Center is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join an established private practice in the community!
- Partnership track available (Private practice)
- Opportunity to perform some basic structural procedures available
- Must be U.S. board certified or board eligible
- Anticipated call 1:4.
- Group has over 25 years of experience of advanced cardiovascular and Electrophysiology procedures.
- STEMI call.
- 2 cath labs.
- Open heart program.
- Accredited by Joint Commission for Heart Failure.
- The practice website is here: Advanced Cardiology and Electrophysiology
- 2 hours from Houston, TX
- No personal income tax
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Base salary plus potential incentive based on productivity
- Student Loan Repayment
- Marketing & CME
Lufkin, with a local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000, offers the safety, security and low crime rates of a home-town community with many amenities.
Lufkin has much to offer:
- Only 2 hours from the Houston metro area and George Bush International Airport
- Daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size
- The area is a fisherman's and hunter's paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas
Remember, Texas is Tort Reform State and has No Personal Income Tax!