Woodland Heights Medical Center is actively seeking a Neurosurgeon to join practice in Lufkin, TX!
- Supporting the local patient base and providing needed services in the community
- Must be U.S. board certified or board eligible
- Office space available
- Income Guarantee
- Experience preferred
- Will have access to 12 ORs for spine cases
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Competitive salary
- Student Loan Repayment
- Marketing & CME
- Comprehensive benefits package
Lufkin, with a local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000, offers the safety, security and low crime rates of a home-town community with many amenities.
Lufkin has much to offer:
- 90 minutes to Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Lufkin’s daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size.
- The area is a fishermen’s and hunters’ paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas.
Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform State and has No Personal Income Tax!