Great Opportunity at Nationally Ranked Hospital in a Beautiful Community - Part of Texas "Forest Country"
Woodland Heights Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN Physician to join a hospital owned practice. Only 2 hours from Houston, TX!
- $100,000 commencement bonus
- New graduates and experienced candidates encouraged to apply
- Awarded Perinatal Care Certification from The Joint Commission (Only 39 facilities in the nation have received this recognition)
- DaVinci robot available
- Over 1,000 deliveries per year
- 24/7 anesthesia and neonatology coverage
- 15 NICU beds
- The only Level III NICU in the area
- No personal income tax in Texas
- Call will be split between current group
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Competitive salary (Based on MGMA guidelines)
- Commencement bonus
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Marketing and CME allowances
Woodland Heights Medical Center is your community healthcare provider, a 149-bed facility offering inpatient and outpatient services. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're more than 200 healthcare professionals strong. We are a Joint Commission accredited facility and have received awards for cardiology, pulmonology, neurology and orthopedic surgery. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
Lufkin has much to offer:
- Easy drive to Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- Lufkin is the regional hub in East Texas, which includes 12 surrounding counties.
- Lufkin’s daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size.
- The area is a fishermen’s and hunters’ paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas.