WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of south-central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization includes more than 1,900 employed providers, eight well-respected hospitals, and more than 200 patient care locations.
We are currently seeking BC/BE Obstetrician/Gynecologist at several of our locations due to expanding demand. This is a fantastic opportunity for OB/GYN physicians, and we would welcome those with interests including generalist and laborist. We encourage new graduates and seasoned providers to explore our practice options. Bring a friend!
- Engaged staff with collegial work environment
- Practice at quality hospitals with varying level of NICU
- Collaborate with a collegial MFM team
- Teaching, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities available
- Excellent ancillary and support staff
- Position designed for lifestyle balance and reasonable call with flexible scheduling both fulltime and part-time options
- WellSpan OB/GYN East Region: Lebanon, PA; Ephrata, PA
- WellSpan OB/GYN West Region: Hannover, PA; Chambersburg, PA
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing Bonus and Student Loan Forgiveness and Resident Stipend
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg, and Waynesboro.
WellSpan Health A Healthy Step Ahead