Baptist Health System, part of Tenet Health, is looking for two OBGYN physicians for two positions in San Antonio, TX.
- Both programs have OB Hospitalist programs in place
- Must be BE/BC by the appropriate ABMS/AOA member board
- Relocation assistance provided
- Annual CME stipend
- Health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
Why we live here:
A city rich in history, bursting with culture, and booming with modern attractions, San Antonio invites residents and visitors to discover what's old and explore what's new. From our spectacular parks and green spaces, to festive seasonal events, to local shopping, dining, and drinking, we have it all. The Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous battle for Texan independence from Mexico. Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops. Get a bird's-eye view of the city from HemisFair Park's 750-ft Tower of the Americas. Explore a variety of museums, enjoy the symphony or theater, celebrate during Fiesta, or catch a Spurs game. There is something for everyone!
- No state income tax
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
- Professional sports - San Antonio Spurs, Missions baseball, FC soccer, and the annual Stock Show & Rodeo.