Baylor Scott & White Health in Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW) is currently looking for a few Pulmonary & Critical Care and Advanced Lung Disease Physicians to work within the largest hospital system in the state of Texas. Our employed opportunities include significant practice support, strong salary and benefits packages, relocation assistance and malpractice insurance with 1M 3M limits and no tail coverage required.
- Pulmonologist specializing in Asthma and other airway disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension & Lung Transplant Physician
- Cystic Fibrosis
- General Outpatient
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Full time schedule
- Must be BC/BE in specialty field
- Employed position through HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN), Baylor Scott & White employment group in DFW
- Competitive Salary, Benefit Package and Relocation Assistance
- Faculty appointment with Texas A&M Health Sciences Center is available to interested candidates
- Candidates in training welcome to apply
- No visa sponsorship available
Baylor Scott & White Health, the organization formed from the merger between Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare, is today the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, BS&W Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment.