Springfield Clinic has an opening for a BE/BC Otolaryngologist in Springfield, Illinois. As one of the largest multi-specialty physician owned medical practices in Illinois, we offer a clear, established path to partnership. Partnership provides the opportunity to grow your practice, share in the Springfield Clinic success, and generate an income supportive of your financial and career goals.
- Busy Practice of 4 providers in our downtown Springfield location
- Clinic attached to physician owned ASC with 7 operating rooms
- Current providers see 25+ patients per day in clinic and provide surgeries in both ASC and nearby hospitals
- Advanced practice provider support
- Flexible scheduling- It's your practice!
- 2-Year Path to Partnership with guaranteed salary
- Partners making in the 90%tile MGMA
- CME funding & time away
- Vacation and Leave Time
- Retirement plan, 401K
- Health insurance
- Group Long Term Life Insurance
- Group Long Term Disability
Springfield Clinic believes we are our own community charged with caring for the communities we serve. We believe that to accomplish our mission of providing the highest quality health care to the people of central Illinois, we must build a community of caring in each of our service areas.
Founded in 1939 by five physician partners, Springfield Clinic was one of the first multispecialty medical clinics to form in downstate Illinois. Now, Springfield Clinic’s 600 physicians and advanced practitioners and 2,700 employees serve a population of approximately one million patients throughout the central Illinois region in eighty medical specialties and sub-specialties.
Springfield Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners are committed to identifying and implementing cutting-edge, innovative solutions that improve overall patient health. We are known for delivering state-of-the-art therapies for conditions that would traditionally require treatment in larger, more metropolitan medical centers.
Our community of caring includes a full scope of ancillary services, such as digital imaging centers, lab, physical therapy, counseling, audiology, an Optical Centre and dietetics & nutrition, as well as the area’s first and largest free-standing Ambulatory Surgery & Endoscopy Center.