CareMount Medical, P.C. is New York State s premier multispecialty medical group with over 650 providers and 665,000 patients. We are currently seeking a BC/BE emergency medicine and family medicine physicians to join our busy urgent care centers Westchester/Putnam/Dutchess/Ulster Counties, NY. The organization s urgent care department currently consists of over 20 urgent care physicians and is fully supported with a team of clinical & non-clinical staff as well as APCs.
The physician in this position will be responsible for working collaboratively with other physicians and care team members to provide the highest standard of comprehensive medical care in a patient-centered, compassionate environment.
CareMount Medical Urgent Care provides care to patients throughout Westchester/Putnam/ Dutchess/Ulster Counties. Our urgent care centers are staffed by board certified Emergency Medicine Physicians, Internists, Family Practitioners, and Advanced Practice Clinicians (Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants). Our urgent care centers provide on-site laboratory and radiology services as well as point of care testing. In addition, the urgent care centers are supported by a larger multispecialty group. Since CareMount Medical s team of physicians and advanced practice professionals work closely together, all providers have access to the multispecialty group s EMR to allow for seamless communication. Our urgent are positions offer a flexible schedule with the ability to do both in-office hours and virtual care, if desired.
Advantages of Practicing at CareMount:
- Physician-centric and physician focused
- Multiple colleagues within the same specialty for support in clinical care
- Shared EMR with all colleagues for coordinated patient care
- Prompt lab and radiology support
- Shared equipment and access to high end surgical platforms
- Prompt patient referrals to other sub-specialists in the medical group
- Walk-in Urgent Care Centers for emergency visits and referrals
- Attract and retain stellar employees
- Competitive health insurance/benefits
- Strong support in malpractice; technology; billing; administration; human resources; allowing more time for patient care
- Marketing support for on-boarding announcements and ongoing PR, content, and community opportunities
- Physician lecture series across all specialties for in-house CME
- Affiliations with prestigious organizations: Massachusetts General Hospital and Northwell Health
Physician Benefits Summary:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Coverage
- Paid Time Off/CME/Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Discount Program
For more information please call or email:
Meghan Tooley, SHRM-CP
Provider Recruiting & HR Project Manager
CareMount Medical is now part of Optum Care
Just like CareMount Medical, Optum Care strives to make health care simpler and help people feel their best. As part of Optum, CareMount Medical joins a nationwide family of dedicated physicians and care teams working together to help people live their healthiest lives.
As part of a regional team of over 2,100 providers who serve more than 1.6 million patients, our doctors have access to the latest medical information and technology, which lets them spend more time with patients, provide better care and realize better outcomes.
CareMount Medical serves patients throughout New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia and Ulster counties. Together with Optum, we offer superior care where and when you need it, at a cost you can afford.
For additional information please visit: www.caremountmedical.com.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. CareMount will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability