WellSpan Health s vision is to reimagine healthcare through the delivery of comprehensive, equitable health and wellness solutions throughout our continuum of care. As an integrated delivery system focused on leading in value-based care, we encompass nearly 1,900 employed providers, 220 locations, eight award-winning hospitals, home care and a behavioral health organization serving South Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland. With a team 20,000 strong, WellSpan experts provide a range of services, from wellness and employer services solutions to advanced care for complex medical and behavioral conditions. Our clinically integrated network of 2,600 aligned physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing the highest quality and safety, inspiring our patients and communities to be their healthiest.
WellSpan Medical Group (WMG) is seeking a full-time Gastroenterologist for our Lebanon County location. Individual must be a graduate of an accredited school of medicine with Doctor of Medicine degree plus completion of a Gastroenterology Fellowship training program. He or she must also be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Advanced and/or General GI opportunity (colonoscopies, EGDs and ERCPs)
- Join a collegial, well-established team: 4 experienced physicians and 4 nurse practitioners
- Monday Friday schedule, call every 5th week
- Strong primary care referral network with unified EMR platform (Epic)
- Teaching opportunities available
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-designed compensation model with increased salary potential
- Educational loan repayment (up to $100,000 over 4 years)
- Competitive signing bonus (starting at $25,000)
- CME allowance ($4,500/year)
- Full relocation and retirement savings plan
- Malpractice coverage including tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., Lebanon rests in south-central Pennsylvania (idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, Hershey, and Harrisburg). The Lebanon/Lancaster County region offers a low cost of living, affordable housing, and an excellent selection of public and private schools.