Pain Medicine Staff Physician
The Department of Anesthesiology and the Section of Pain Medicine at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center are seeking a physician to join its comprehensive Pain Management program. Interest and expertise in implantable devices including spinal and peripheral nerve stimulation, and intrathecal drug delivery is ideal, but not required. The Department of Anesthesiology is committed to the appointment and support of a highly promising individual who will bring special interest and skill to the practice of multidisciplinary pain management.
This is a faculty position with the Dartmouth Health Pain Clinic and its regional outreach centers which are physician-managed group practices valuing clinical care, education, and research. The ideal candidate will join our team that has an established presence at our regional sites in addition to our Academic Medical Center. The individual will receive an academic appointment as a member of the faculty of the Geisel School of Medicine at a rank commensurate with experience.
- Generous base salary commensurate with experience
- $20k relocation assistance
- Fully benefited position through Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center including malpractice insurance with tail coverage, life insurance as well as affordable family medical, dental, vision insurance plans, and HSA account.
- CME funds and allocated CME days in addition to vacation
- Collaboration with Geisel School of Medicine and Dartmouth College and the option to do research
- Anesthesiology residency and Pain Medicine fellowship program with opportunities to teach
- Quintessential New England living - Four beautiful seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
- Congestion-free commuting
- Wonderful setting for community and family life
- Vibrant collegiate environment with associated sporting events and cultural amenities
- Active arts, theater, and culinary scene
To learn more, please visit: www.dhproviders.org
Cover letters should be addressed to: M. Moris Aner, MD – Section Chief, Pain Management
CV and cover letter sent to: Caitlin Vecchio Taylor, CPRP - Physician Recruiter / Caitlin.email@example.com
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is located in Dartmouth Health’s main hospital in Lebanon, New Hampshire in a beautiful New England setting. The area combines rural living including easy access to the Atlantic seacoast and an abundance of outdoor activities with all the cultural amenities that come with the immediate proximity to Dartmouth College. Boston, Montreal, and New York are in driving distance. Airports in Burlington, Manchester, and Boston are easily accessible for national and international travel. We strive to balance income and lifestyle to provide a comfortable environment for everyone. The vast majority of our physicians have been part of the group for many years and enjoy or have enjoyed raising their children in a safe environment with highly ranked public and private schools.
- BC/BE Pain Management Fellowship trained
- Must obtain or maintain a NH and VT Medical License
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, persons of color, persons with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.