Job Description & Requirements
Oral Surgeon Physician in South Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 450000.00
A reputable private practice servicing Central South Carolina for almost 30 years seeks a qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, interested in partnership, to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to earn highly competitive compensation while living and working in a beautiful state capital.Opportunity Highlights Include
- Full-scope OMS practice in an unsaturated Southeast metro
- Salary guarantee of $400,000
- 1-year partnership track with remarkable income potential
- A provider can anticipate walking into a fully-established schedule complete with wisdom teeth and implants.
- A robust and loyal referral network of 50+ dental offices
- 3 state-of-the-art office locations with tremendous growth potential
A growing Southeast state capital undergoing extensive downtown revitalization coupled with lots of cultural activity, Columbia, South Carolina provides residents with a small-town feel with big city amenities.
- Weekly festivals, art exhibitions, concerts, and markets
- A terrific culinary scene with dining choices ranging from exquisite fine dining with locally-sourced ingredients and elaborate presentations, to burgers and beer — and everything in between
- Humid subtropical climate with warm and humid summers and cool-to-mild winters
- Overall average cost of living in South Carolina is well below the national average
- Less than 2 hours to beautiful South Carolina beaches and easy access to Charlotte, Atlanta, Asheville, and Greenville
- Home to University of South Carolina and SEC athletics
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of South Carolina and must be board eligible or certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds